- Flood Warning issued November 27 at 7:22PM CST until November 29 at 6:00AM CST by NWS
- Effective: 7:22 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 27, 2015
- Expires: 6 a.m. on Sunday, Nov. 29, 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Jacks Fork at Alley Spring affecting Shannon County
.Heavy rainfall the past couple of days will cause river levels to
rise to near flood stage at Alley Spring.
...For the Jacks Fork at Alley Spring...
* At 6:30 PM Friday The stage was 3.5 feet.
* Flood stage is 9.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river is expected to rise to near flood stage early
* Impact...At 9.0 feet...Flood Stage. Water impacts Alley Spring
FLOOD OBSERVED FORECAST 6 AM
LOCATION STAGE STAGE DAY TIME Sat Sun Mon
Jacks Fork River Basin
Alley Spring 9 3.5 Fri 06 PM 8.4 3.8 3.6
- See more at NOAA