Argus F. Cannon
Services for Argus F. "Shorty" Cannon, 59, De Soto, were Friday, Dec. 2, at Cedar Crest Memorial Chapel in De Soto. Graveside services were in Eudora Cemetery.
Mr. Cannon died Tuesday, Nov. 29, 2005, at his home.
He was born Oct. 10, 1946, in Ozark, Ark., the son of Sherman and Leedia Mae Cannon. He moved to the Lawrence, Eudora and De Soto areas in 1949.
Mr. Cannon worked as a custodian for the Bonner Springs school district until he retired.
Survivors include a son, Donnie Cannon, Lawrence, three brothers, Jim Cannon, De Soto, Dean Cannon, Eudora, and Lloyd Cannon, Searcy, Ark.; and a sister, Ellen Williams, Eudora.
He was preceded in death by his parents; a brother, Ralph Cannon; and two sisters, Betty Sue Frear and Reba Faye Taylor.
More like this story
- Kansas regulators disagree on increasing KCP&L's rates
- Kansas firm criticized for plan to hike electric rates $152 million
- Kansas regulators to have hearings on Westar rate agreement
- Kansas regulators to decide on rate hike for KCP&L customers
- Kansas regulators expected to approve rate hike for Westar