- Severe thunderstorm watch issued for northeast Kansas until 3 a.m.
- 09:51 a.m., June 19, 2010 Updated 09:49 p.m.
- The National Weather Service in Topeka has issued a severe thunderstorm watch effective until 3 a.m. for Douglas and surrounding counties. Hail and damaging winds are possible.
- After long wait, Eudora Aquatic Center fully functional
- June 19, 2010
- For the first time since its opening three years ago, the entire pool at the Eudora’s Aquatic Center is fully functional and meets safety standards.