- Flood Warning issued July 09 at 9:35AM CDT until July 10 at 7:45PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:35 a.m. on Wednesday, July 9, 2014
- Expires: 7:45 p.m. on Thursday, July 10, 2014
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Missouri River at Waverly affecting Carroll...Lafayette and Saline
Missouri River At Miami affecting Carroll...Chariton and Saline
The Flood Warning continues for
The Missouri River At Miami.
* until Thursday evening.
* At 7:51 AM Wednesday the stage was 19.5 feet.
* Flood stage is 18.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* At 18.0 feet...Low-lying rural areas outside of levees begin to
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Miami 18 19.5 Wed 08 AM 18.8 this afternoon
- See more at NOAA