- Flood Warning issued July 06 at 10:21AM CDT until July 10 at 8:12PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 10:21 a.m. on Monday, July 6, 2015
- Expires: 8:12 p.m. on Friday, July 10, 2015
...The National Weather Service in Topeka, KS has issued a flood
warning for the following rivers in Missouri...
Missouri River at Napoleon affecting Jackson...Lafayette and Ray
Missouri River at Waverly affecting Carroll...Lafayette and Saline
Missouri River At Miami affecting Carroll...Chariton and Saline
The National Weather Service in Topeka, KS has issued a
* Flood Warning for
The Missouri River At Miami.
* from Tuesday evening to Friday evening.
* Flood stage is 18.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river is forecast to have a maximum value of 19.8
feet Wednesday early afternoon.
* At 18.0 feet...Low-lying rural areas outside of levees begin to
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Miami 18 19.8 Wednesday early
- See more at NOAA