- Flood Warning issued July 30 at 9:42PM CDT until August 04 at 6:08AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:42 p.m. on Thursday, July 30, 2015
- Expires: 6:08 a.m. on Tuesday, Aug. 4, 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Grand River near Pattonsburg affecting Daviess and Gentry Counties.
Grand River near Gallatin affecting Daviess and Livingston
Grand River near Chillicothe affecting Linn and Livingston
Grand River near Sumner affecting Livingston...Carroll...Chariton
and Linn Counties.
Grand River near Brunswick affecting Carroll and Chariton Counties.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Grand River near Brunswick.
* until Tuesday morning.
* Flood stage is 19.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river is forecast to have a maximum value of 23.4
feet early Saturday afternoon.
* At 22.0 feet...Low-lying areas along the east bank of the Grand
River near the U.S. Highway 24 bridge begin to flood.
* At 19.0 feet...Flooding of low-lying areas occurs along the west
bank of the Grand River near the U.S. Highway 24 bridge about 1
mile west of Brunswick.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Brunswick 19 23.4 early Saturday
- See more at NOAA