- Flood Warning issued September 09 at 6:10AM CDT until September 10 at 7:51AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 6:10 a.m. on Wednesday, Sept. 9, 2015
- Expires: 7:51 a.m. on Thursday, Sept. 10, 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
102 River at Rosendale affecting Andrew and Buchanan Counties.
Grand River near Sumner affecting Carroll...Chariton...Linn and
Platte River near Agency affecting Buchanan County.
Platte River At Sharps Station affecting Platte County.
Platte River near Platte City affecting Platte County.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Grand River near Sumner.
* until Thursday morning.
* At 5:45 AM Wednesday the stage was 26.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 26.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 26.1 feet by this
morning. The river will fall below flood stage this morning.
* At 26.0 feet...Rural land adjacent to the river is flooded.
* At 23.0 feet...Bottomland 1 to 2 miles south of the gage begins to
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Sumner 26 26.1 Wed 06 AM 26.1 this morning
- See more at NOAA