- Flood Warning issued May 28 at 3:48PM CDT until June 01 at 2:12AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 3:48 p.m. on Thursday, May 28, 2015
- Expires: 2:12 a.m. on Monday, June 1, 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Missouri River at Napoleon affecting Jackson...Lafayette and Ray
Missouri River at Waverly affecting Carroll...Lafayette and Saline
Missouri River At Miami affecting Carroll...Chariton and Saline
Missouri River at Glasgow affecting Chariton...Howard and Saline
Missouri River at Boonville affecting Cooper and Howard Counties.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Missouri River at Glasgow.
* until late Sunday night.
* At 2:30 PM Thursday the stage was 27.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 25.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 27.1 feet by this
evening. The river will fall below flood stage early Sunday
* At 27.0 feet...Many agricultural levees are overtopped. Widespread
flooding of rural areas occurs. Secondary roads and homes behind
levees may be inundated.
* At 25.0 feet...Farmland along the river floods.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Glasgow 25 27.0 Thu 02 PM 27.1 this evening
- See more at NOAA