- Flood Warning issued July 27 at 10:54AM CDT until July 30 at 11:20AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 10:54 a.m. on Monday, July 27, 2015
- Expires: 11:20 a.m. on Thursday, July 30, 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Grand River near Chillicothe affecting Linn and Livingston Counties.
Grand River near Sumner affecting Livingston...Carroll...Chariton
and Linn Counties.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Grand River near Sumner.
* until Thursday morning.
* At 10:45 AM Monday the stage was 32.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 26.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 32.3 feet by this
evening. The river will fall below flood stage late Wednesday
* At 28.0 feet...Rural roads are under water.
* At 26.0 feet...Rural land adjacent to the river is flooded.
* At 23.0 feet...Bottomland 1 to 2 miles south of the gage begins to
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Sumner 26 32.2 Mon 11 AM 32.3 this evening
- See more at NOAA