- Flood Warning issued August 19 at 8:43AM CDT until August 20 at 2:12PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:43 a.m. on Wednesday, Aug. 19, 2015
- Expires: 2:12 p.m. on Thursday, Aug. 20, 2015
...The National Weather Service in Pleasant Hill Mo has issued a
flood warning for the following rivers in Missouri...
Lamine River near Otterville affecting Cooper County.
The National Weather Service in Pleasant Hill Mo has issued a
* Flood Warning for
The Lamine River near Otterville.
* until Thursday afternoon.
* At 8:15 AM Wednesday the stage was 14.8 feet.
* Flood stage is 15.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by late this morning and continue
to rise to near 15.5 feet by this afternoon. The river will fall
below flood stage by this afternoon.
* At 15.0 feet...Low lying woodlands and fields along the river
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Otterville 15 14.8 Wed 08 AM 15.5 this afternoon
- See more at NOAA