- Flood Warning issued April 14 at 8:12AM CDT until April 16 at 9:34AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:12 a.m. on Tuesday, April 14, 2015
- Expires: 9:34 a.m. on Thursday, April 16, 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Blackwater River near Blue Lick affecting Cooper and Saline
The Flood Warning continues for
The Blackwater River near Blue Lick.
* until Thursday morning.
* At 7:45 AM Tuesday the stage was 23.5 feet.
* Flood stage is 24.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by late this afternoon and
continue to rise to near 24.3 feet by early Wednesday morning. The
river will fall below flood stage by late Wednesday morning.
* At 24.0 feet...Cropland and pastures along the river flood.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Blue Lick 24 23.5 Tue 08 AM 24.3 early Wednesday
- See more at NOAA