- Flood Warning issued July 30 at 9:42PM CDT until August 04 at 2:56AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:42 p.m. on Thursday, July 30, 2015
- Expires: 2:56 a.m. on Tuesday, Aug. 4, 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Grand River near Pattonsburg affecting Daviess and Gentry Counties.
Grand River near Gallatin affecting Daviess and Livingston
Grand River near Chillicothe affecting Linn and Livingston
Grand River near Sumner affecting Livingston...Carroll...Chariton
and Linn Counties.
Grand River near Brunswick affecting Carroll and Chariton Counties.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Grand River near Sumner.
* until late Monday night.
* At 8:45 PM Thursday the stage was 36.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 26.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and Moderate flooding is forecast to continue.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 36.2 feet by
Friday morning. The river will fall below flood stage early Monday
* At 28.0 feet...Rural roads are under water.
* At 26.0 feet...Rural land adjacent to the river is flooded.
* At 23.0 feet...Bottomland 1 to 2 miles south of the gauge begins to
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Sumner 26 36.0 Thu 09 PM 36.2 Friday morning
- See more at NOAA