- Flood Warning issued November 27 at 11:01PM CST until December 04 at 6:00AM CST by NWS
- Effective: 11:01 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 27, 2015
- Expires: 6 a.m. on Friday, Dec. 4, 2015
...The National Weather Service in St. Louis has issued a Flood
Warning for the following rivers in Illinois...Missouri...
Mississippi River at Louisiana affecting Pike County
Mississippi River at Clarksville LD24 affecting Calhoun and Pike
.This Flood Warning is a result of 1 inch of rainfall the
past 24 hours and up to half an inch of rainfall forecast
in the next 24 hours...
The National Weather Service in St. Louis has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Mississippi River at Clarksville LD24
* from late Saturday night to Friday December 04.
* At 10:30 PM Friday the stage was 22.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 25.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Impact: At 25.5 feet...State Route P east of Elsberry begins
flooding just east of the levee.
* Impact: At 25.3 feet...The road to Port Marmac, about 15 homes just
south of Clarksville, begins flooding.
* Impact: At 23.5 feet...Flooding begins in unprotected areas.
* Impact: At 23.0 feet...At this approximate stage, the Corps will
take gates out of the river, creating "open river" conditions.
This corresponds to an approximate stage of 155,000 cfs.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 11/28 11/29 11/30 12/01 12/02
Clarksville LD 25.0 22.20 22.9 25.1 25.6 25.7 25.6
- See more at NOAA