- Flood Warning issued May 20 at 8:42PM CDT until May 23 at 7:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:42 p.m. on Wednesday, May 20, 2015
- Expires: 7 a.m. on Saturday, May 23, 2015
...The flood warning continues for the Missouri River near Chamois,
Gasconade, Hermann, Washington, and St. Charles
.This Flood Warning is a result of up to an inch of rainfall the
past 24 hours and no additional rainfall forecast in the next
The Flood Warning continues for
the Missouri River at St. Charles
* until Saturday morning.
* At 8:30 PM Wednesday the stage was 25.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 25.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast: The river will continue rising to near 25.4 feet by
tomorrow early afternoon. The river will fall below flood stage
* Impact: At 26.0 feet...Highway 94 begins flooding 1.5 miles SW of
* Impact: At 25.0 feet...Flood Stage. Minor flooding begins. The
right bank downstream overflows, flooding agricultural bottomland.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 05/21 05/22 05/23 05/24 05/25
St. Charles 25.0 25.09 25.4 25.0 24.3 23.9 23.2
- See more at NOAA