- Flood Warning issued June 29 at 10:50AM CDT until July 03 at 11:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 10:50 a.m. on Monday, June 29, 2015
- Expires: 11 p.m. on Friday, July 3, 2015
...The flood warning continues for the following river in Missouri...
Missouri River at Jefferson City
.This flood warning is a result of recent heavy rain...
The Flood Warning continues for
the Missouri River at St. Charles
* At 10:00 AM Monday the stage was 29.4 feet.
* Flood stage is 25.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast: The river is near crest and will begin to fall
* Impact: At 27.0 feet...The Katy Trail begins flooding near this
height along Hawning Road, about 2 miles north northeast of the
Highway 370 bridge.
* Impact: At 26.5 feet...Aubuchon Road begins flooding between Teson
Road and Riverwood Estates near this height.
* Impact: At 26.0 feet...Highway 94 begins flooding 1.5 miles SW of
* Impact: At 25.0 feet...Flood Stage. Minor flooding begins. The
right bank downstream overflows, flooding agricultural bottomland.
* Impact: At 21.0 feet...An access road to farmland on Bonhomme
Island gets cut off above this height.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 06/30 07/01 07/02 07/03 07/04
St. Charles 25.0 29.43 29.4 28.4 26.5 24.3 22.7
- See more at NOAA