- Flood Warning issued October 16 at 8:23AM CDT until October 17 at 4:25PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:23 a.m. on Thursday, Oct. 16, 2014
- Expires: 4:25 p.m. on Friday, Oct. 17, 2014
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Little Osage near Horton affecting Vernon County.
Heavy rainfall a few days ago has cause river levels to
The Flood Warning continues for
The Little Osage near Horton.
* At 7:45 AM Thursday The stage was 42.5 feet.
* Flood stage is 41.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
late this afternoon.
FLOOD OBSERVED FORECAST 7 AM
LOCATION STAGE STAGE DAY TIME Fri Sat Sun
Little Osage River Basin
Horton 41 42.5 Thu 08 AM 35.5 29.3 28.1
- See more at NOAA