- Flood Warning issued May 22 at 7:44PM CDT until May 25 at 9:15AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 7:44 p.m. on Friday, May 22, 2015
- Expires: 9:15 a.m. on Monday, May 25, 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following river in
Osage River near Schell City affecting Bates and Vernon Counties
.River levels remain high due to runoff from rainfall earlier this week.
Additional rainfall over the weekend will likely keep the river levels elevated.
...For the The Osage River near Schell City...
* At 6:45 PM Friday The stage was 31.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 30.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
late Sunday morning.
* Impact...At 31.5 feet...The main road of the Schell Osage
Conservation Area floods west of the conservation office. The north
campground main road of the Schell Osage Conservation area floods.
FLOOD OBSERVED FORECAST 7 AM
LOCATION STAGE STAGE DAY TIME Sat Sun Mon
Osage River Basin
Schell City 30 31.6 Fri 07 PM 30.6 22.5 17.9
- See more at NOAA