- Flood Warning issued November 29 at 9:05PM CST until December 03 at 9:00PM CST by NWS
- Effective: 9:05 p.m. on Sunday, Nov. 29, 2015
- Expires: 9 p.m. on Thursday, Dec. 3, 2015
...The flood warning continues for the following rivers in
Mississippi River at Cape Girardeau affecting Alexander...Jackson...
Union...Cape Girardeau...Perry and Scott Counties
.Heavy rainfall the past several days over the river basin has resulted
in water levels rising along the Mississippi River. Minor flood
conditions are forecast to develop by Tuesday at Cape Girardeau and
continue through Thursday.
The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Cape Girardeau.
* from Tuesday afternoon to Thursday evening.
* At 9:00 PM Sunday the stage was 27.5 feet.
* Flood Stage is 32.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by Tuesday afternoon and continue
to rise to near 33.0 feet by Wednesday evening. The river will fall
below flood stage by Thursday afternoon.
* Impact...At 32.0 Feet...Minor flooding occurs. The Mississippi
River backs into several creeks producing flooding.
- See more at NOAA