- Flood Warning issued July 02 at 9:36AM CDT until July 04 at 3:50PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:36 a.m. on Thursday, July 2, 2015
- Expires: 3:50 p.m. on Saturday, July 4, 2015
...The flood warning continues for the following river in Missouri...
Big River at Byrnesville
.This Flood Warning is a result of very heavy rainfall overnight
across central and southern Jefferson County with little if any
additional precipitation forecast in the next 24 hours...
The Flood Warning continues for
the Big River at Byrnesville
* until Friday evening.
* At 9 AM Thursday the stage was 18.3 feet.
* Flood stage is 16.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast: The river is forecast to crest near 18.9 feet this evening
and fall below flood stage Friday afternoon.
* Impact: At 19.2 feet...State Highway BB southeast of Cedar Hill
will be closed near this height.
* Impact: At 19.1 feet...Backyards and one basement along Burgan
Grove Road 2 miles west of House Springs begin to flood.
* Impact: At 19.0 feet...Dutch Creek Road south of Byrnesville and
Byrnesville Road near John McKeever Road north of Byrnesville begin
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 07/03 07/04 07/05 07/06 07/07
Byrnesville 16.0 18.32 18.0 11.2 6.6 5.4 4.4
- See more at NOAA