- Flood Warning issued March 30 at 12:34PM CDT until April 01 at 4:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 12:34 p.m. on Monday, March 30, 2015
- Expires: 4 a.m. on Wednesday, April 1, 2015
...The flood warning continues for the following rivers in
Ohio River at Shawneetown...Brookport...Grand Chain Dam and Cairo.
.Water levels continue to fall along the lower Ohio River with minor
flooding ending at all locations by Tuesday.
The Flood Warning continues for
the Ohio River at Cairo.
* until late Tuesday night.
* At 12:00 PM Monday the stage was 42.0 feet.
* Flood Stage is 40.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will fall below flood stage Tuesday evening.
- See more at NOAA