- Flood Warning issued April 25 at 9:10PM CDT until April 29 at 1:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:10 p.m. on Saturday, April 25, 2015
- Expires: 1 p.m. on Wednesday, April 29, 2015
...The flood warning continues for the following rivers in Indiana...
Ohio River at J.T. Myers Dam...Shawneetown...Golconda...Paducah...
Brookport Dam...Grand Chain Dam and Cairo.
.Water levels continue to fall along portions of the lower Ohio River
with minor flooding occurring at most locations.
The Flood Warning continues for
the Ohio River at Cairo
* until Wednesday afternoon.
* At 8:00 PM Saturday the stage was 44.3 feet.
* Flood Stage is 40.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
- See more at NOAA