- Flood Warning issued July 04 at 12:18PM CDT until further notice by NWS
- Effective: 12:18 p.m. on Saturday, July 4, 2015
- Expires: 4:17 p.m. on Sunday, July 5, 2015
...The flood warning continues for the following rivers in
Mississippi River at Cape Girardeau...Thebes and New Madrid
.Both Cape Girardeau and Thebes have crested and will begin a slow
fall. New Madrid is expected to crest at 36.5 feet on Tuesday morning.
The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at New Madrid
* until further notice.
* At 12:00 PM Saturday the stage was 35.4 feet.
* Flood Stage is 34.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 36.5 feet by
Tuesday morning then begin a slow fall.
* Impact...At 38.0 Feet...Heavy agricultural damage begins.
- See more at NOAA