- Flood Warning issued April 03 at 1:45PM CDT until April 05 at 2:48AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 1:45 p.m. on Friday, April 3, 2015
- Expires: 2:48 a.m. on Sunday, April 5, 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following river in
Spring River at Carthage affecting Jasper County
.Heavy rainfall last night and early today will cause river levels to
rise. Details on crests heights and impacts are included below.
The Flood Warning continues for:
* The Spring River at Carthage.
* At 12:45 PM Friday The stage was 10.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 10.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 11.0 feet by this
evening. The river will fall below flood stage around midnight.
* Impact...At 10.0 feet...Minor flooding occurs at the gage site.
Flood waters impact State Highway 37 east of Carthage between
Avilla and Reeds.
FLOOD OBSERVED FORECAST 7 AM
LOCATION STAGE STAGE DAY TIME Sat Sun Mon
Spring River Basin
Carthage 10 10.6 Fri 01 PM 9.3 6.8 5.7
- See more at NOAA