- Flood Warning issued September 15 at 10:28AM CDT until September 17 at 1:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 10:28 a.m. on Monday, Sept. 15, 2014
- Expires: 1 p.m. on Wednesday, Sept. 17, 2014
...The flood warning continues for the following river in Missouri...
The Meramec River near
The National Weather Service will continue to monitor this situation
and issue follow up statements as conditions or forecasts change.
Safety message: Never drive cars, trucks, or sport utility vehicles
through flooded areas. The water may be too deep to allow for safe passage.
This product, along with additional weather and stream information,
is available at http://www.crh.noaa.gov/ahps2/index.php?wfo=lsx.
The Flood Warning continues for
the Meramec River near Arnold.
* At 10AM Monday the stage was 24.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 24.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast: The river will hold near 24.0 feet today.
The river will fall below flood stage by tomorrow afternoon.
* Impact: At 24.0 feet...Corisande Hills Road begins flooding.
Meramec Bottom Rd between Hageman Rd and Hwy 21 begins flooding.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 09/16 09/17 09/18 09/19 09/20
Arnold 24.0 23.98 24.0 23.5 22.4 21.0 19.1
- See more at NOAA