- Flood Warning issued May 29 at 9:20PM CDT until June 03 at 7:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:20 p.m. on Friday, May 29, 2015
- Expires: 7 a.m. on Wednesday, June 3, 2015
...The flood warning continues for the following river in Missouri...
at Jefferson City
at St. Charles
.This Flood Warning is a result of heavy rainfall across eastern Kansas and
western Missouri last weekend and 0.75 to 1.25 inches forecast in the next 24
The Flood Warning continues for
the Missouri River at St. Charles
* until Tuesday.
* At 8:30 PM Friday the stage was 25.3 feet.
* Flood stage is 25.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast: The river is forecast to crest near 25.9 feet Sunday evening and
should fall below flood stage Tuesday morning.
* Impact: At 26.0 feet...Highway 94 begins flooding 1.5 miles SW of
* Impact: At 25.0 feet...Flood Stage. Minor flooding begins. The
right bank downstream overflows, flooding agricultural bottom land.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 05/30 05/31 06/01 06/02 06/03
St. Charles 25.0 25.28 25.6 25.8 25.8 25.0 23.6
- See more at NOAA